Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ashen Sky Life Episode #1: Of Bacon, Cool Points, and Will & Elle

(This was written as a conversation, just like the web shows we did when Ashley came to visit. Since we can't put our webshows on the blog, we thought this would be the next best thing. And yes, we really are this random. We'll probably do more in the future, because it was way too much fun.)

Sky: Hi, this is Sky! And welcome to Ashen Sky Life!
Ash: Hi, this is Ash!
S: We are looking at houses.
A: For a couple of our characters.
S: Yes, because they're literally a couple. They kinda have to be to live together.
A: Yes. They are. And they are some of our favorite characters.
S: Their names are Will and Elle.
A: And they have an amazing back story.
S: Wanna hear it?
A: Of course they wanna hear it!
S: You're smart. Okay... well, they started out as best friends.
A: They've known each other since they were born.
S: And they have been best friends ever since.
A: They were closer than anyone else in the world.
S: But they were just friends, see.
A: Because neither of them realized how they felt.
S: Until Elle went on tour with her sister's husband's band.
A: And then Will realized something.
S: He was in love with Elle! [this is when you all gasp.]
A: And Elle, well, she didn't like him. [this is where you all sigh]
S: Because Elle was dating someone else. And Will was jealous. Because he loved Elle. Obviously.
A: Elle didn't love this other guy, but she liked him, thought that maybe he could be the one.
S: But Will knew that he couldn't let Elle marry another dude.
A: Because he loved Elle.
S: Duh.
A: And he didn't want his heart to get broken by watching her with another guy. Though, he wasn't able to just tell her how he felt.
S: Do you think we're spoiling this?
A: Uh, do you?
S: Well, we kind of already told them Will & Elle are a couple. Since they live together. And they're married.
A: Right. So I guess that we're not spoiling anything. So anyways, where were we? Oh yes, he wasn't able to tell her how he felt.
S: Because he was afraid. Even though he was a manly man, he was still afraid.
A: So he just let her date the other guy, trying to get his mind off of her, and how much he liked her.
S: *whispers* it didn't work.
A: He liked her too much. He'd liked her for a long time, but didn't realize what he had until she was with someone else.
S: Isn't that technically considered jealousy?
A: Yes, he was jealous. They had been inseparable for 14 years and he didn't want that to change.
S: Will was afraid that would happen, if he and Elle got married. To other people.
A: Right. He didn't want that. *smiles* Because he wanted to marry her.
S: Do we tell them what happened?
A: I don't know *thinks* mm....should we?
S: I think that it's Will & Elle's story and maybe we should ask them.
A: Sure. Will, Elle, are you okay with us using your story? Oh. Wait!!! It's OUR story. They're only them because of US!
S: Goooood pointtt.
A: Sky, stop interrupting, it makes me forget where we were...oh. He wanted to marry her.
S: So he did. Oh, sorry. I interrupted again.
A: Anyways! Elle eventually broke up with her boyfriend...which made Will happy!
S: Very, very, very happy!! And then they fell in love. The end.
A: But that isn't a cute way to do it! You are such a spoil-sport!
S: Well, if we tell them how it happened, nobody will read the book [when it comes out in about 10 years.]
A: Gooooodddd poinnttttttt. Yes. They fell in love. The End. There. Now it's finished.
S: Okay, okay. We can give them one hint.
A: Which one?
S: Bacon.
A: AH! Bacon! I love bacon. So does Will.
S: I love Will.
A: I could eat some bacon.
S: We SHOULD eat some bacon.
A: Mmmm...that would be yummy. In honor of Will and Elle.
S: The best characters ever.
A: Yup. And these people will LOVE Will and Elle when their story is published, will they not?
S: Of course. You can't wait, can you?
A: For the publication? Of course not! When it's published, I shall go SQUEEE!
S: Me too! Okay, if someone read ALL of this, I'd give them cool points. Or bacon.
A: Bacon AND cool points!
S: What could be better than that?
A: Nothing. Except maybe reading the published Will and Elle story.
S: We can read Will & Elle while eating bacon.
A: Good idea!
S: Okay, we've probably bored the readers to death by now. Readers? Readers? Are you still there?
A: They're probably gone. What's the use?
S: They missed out on the bacon and cool points.
A: Uh, their loss.
S: More for us!
A: yay! yay! yay!
S: Maybe next time we can introduce them to Cale, and Dereck, and Bekah. Okay, I was lying when I said Will & Elle were the best. I love all of them.
A: They're all amazing. Will and Elle are SOME of the best. But Cale, and Dereck, and Bekah and Leigha...well, they're just as best-est-er as Will and Elle.
S: Just like bacon.
A: Yes. Like bacon.
S: So, do you think this is the end?
A: I think this is THE END!
S: Until you read the Will & Elle story. With bacon.
A: Right. We need to make sure to DEFINITELY add bacon into Will and Elle now.
S: Definitely. Because the world wouldn't be the same without bacon.
A: No. It just would not be the same. Now I REALLY want bacon.
S: Let's go get some.
A: Okay! Bye readers! Time for some bacon!
S: THE END!

8 comments:

  1. I read the whole thing, so do I get bacon and cool points? ;-) That was...interesting. A bit mind-numbing, but interesting. Hehee!

    Love and blessings,
    ~Half-Pint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Half-Pint! You get virtual bacon, 15 cool points, and a cup of coffee! Thanks for reading! :D :D :D We might do more of these, every Saturday, and hopefully make them SORT of make sense... hehe. ;)

    -Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about me? I read the entire thing as well... Mm... Bacon... :P

    I have to say that was the randomest thing I've seen today. :)

    Love & Hugs,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Lia!!! I'm so glad you're here. :) ♥ Glad you liked it... yes, we are pretty random. :P

    You get 15 cool points, virtual bacon, and a bag of gummy bears! I hope you like gummy bears... do you? xD

    -Sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm so glad that people are reading this! Makes me happy!

    Thanks! :D YAY for cool points!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, Sky!!!! I'm actually eating gummy bears right now. XD I <3 gummy bears... :P

    YAY for cool points!!!! :D And long live the bacon! Or, well, not. So we can eat it. XD

    Love & Hugs,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love gummy bears too! That reminded me of the gummy bear song... have you ever heard it? Oy vey, it's annoying.

    Ahahaha... you make me laugh, Lia!! ;) Who knew we could have such a long conversation about bacon? xD

    -Sky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I've seen this blog before, but this post is what made me follow. I think it might be the best post in blogging history!!!! Well, that might be a little exaggerated, but it's cool!!!

    *In sheepish little kid voice* Do I get cool points and bacon too???? I read the whole thing.... I promise.... :)

    *Now I've switched to a weird Russian voice* I vant to vead the book!

    Toodles, (that's a funny word :)

    iGirl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...