Sunday, February 6, 2011

While you watch the Superbowl, I will write. ;)

Hola and como estas? ;)

Needless to say, that is all the Spanish I know.

This is Kylie, and I just wanted to take the time to do a few updates. First of all, Ashley posted an excerpt from our novel, Dereck & Bekah, so please do check it out. :) It's in the post below this one.

Also, our friend Tarissa is having a great event over at her blog, In the Bookcase. It's called Sharing Our Bookshelves. You can go find links and share your own that have anything and everything to do with writing! Check it out here.

In the meantime, the Superbowl is going on. Who are you rooting for? I'm inclined towards the Packers, but ... shhh - I'm really not watching. Ashley and I are having a writing frenzy instead. I mean, fictional people or football? Not really a tough choice. ;)

But if you're watching the game, tell us how it is. :D In the meantime, my characters are calling my name. 

-Sky

Current WC: 28,552

4 comments:

  1. YES! That is EXACTLY what it's saying! Wow... how did you know??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I"m actually writing right now! The super bowl can get boring after a while, and I'm not really interested in football, writing is much better ;) I guess I'm rooting for the packers, since my family is also.

    Good luck writing!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahh!!! I'm from WISCONSIN and I didn't root for the Packers!!! lol
    Steelers put up a good fight, though.
    My brother in law went to Green Bay to watch the packers arrive home today.. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...