Thursday, February 17, 2011

In which we hit 50,000

Check it OUT! ^

YAY! Another announcement. Please allow me to step up on my soapbox for a moment.

*clears throat*

The Stats

We started this story: 37 days ago - 1.8.11
We hit 20K: 15 days ago - 2.2.11
We hit 30K: 10 days ago - 2.7.11
We hit 40k: 8 days ago - 2.9.11
We hit 50k: 2 days ago - 2.15.11
We are writing: A little slower than before.

As you can probably guess, Ashley's inner struggle from her last post resulted in her reaching 50k. I was too excited to be mad at her. Our story is about three quarters of the way done, maybe not even that far. Trutfully, she and I are shooting for 80k if at all possible.

At this point, our two main characters, Dereck and Bekah, have fallen in love, and all I can say is finally! It is kind of sad though. Although we have tons of plot yet, it kind of feels...over. It's hard to explain, but now that they're officially in love, it just seems like there's not as much to write about.

Oh well. We'll figure something out. We always do. :)

-Sky

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That must be so much fun!

    I was ecstatic when I reached 50k for NaNo :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...