Monday, February 7, 2011

Okay.....

....it's time for me to go jump around the room and do a little happy dance, everyone. This afternoon, Kylie and I hit 30,000 words in our story. 


I know, I know, you're asking "what does that matter"? Well, nothing, except for the fact that we have a lot more plot left, and will definitely be over 50,000 words when the book is finished. 


When I noticed that we had hit 30K, I was so happy - the story is finally starting to unfold into something that Kylie and I wanted it to, and it's so fun to write about characters we're so in touch with. 


Anyways, back to writing.
I don't believe in the saying : "stop while you're ahead." 
I believe in the saying : "DON'T stop while you're ahead, but keep on going!" 


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...