Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Listening to Music While Writing

As I am sitting at my computer, trying to think if I should keep writing, I'm listening to "the Cale song". It's in the sidebar - if you haven't already checked it out, go do so now - and I just keep listening to it.


Ideas keep rolling through my mind, as I'm writing this morning in Dereck and Bekah. I have ideas galore. But I don't know if I should stop and let Kylie take over when she gets on the computer later. I feel selfish when I write huge parts and she doesn't get a chance to write! :P But of course, she's not on the computer right, because it's early morning there.


We are almost at 50,000 words and I would love, love, love to get to that before she gets on - to surprise her, but I'm also deciding if I need to just get off the computer and let Kylie reach it.


We've been writing this particular story for 38 days. I really can't wait to hit the 50K mark...so maybe I will go write some more.


Plus, it doesn't help that the story is yelling at me to write it.....


~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...