Friday, February 25, 2011

Problem Solved?

One of the main reasons we haven't been writing is because of Google Docs. Once we hit 50k, our document took forever to load. It discouraged us from writing so much that we did just that: we didn't write.

I got the idea the other day that we could start a completely new document and continue the story from there. That way it doesn't take nearly as long to load, and we can write as much as we used to.

Well, maybe not as much as we used to. We're still getting back into the groove of things. Now that our two MCs have fallen for each other, it feels like the story is done. Actually, that couldn't be farther from the truth. We still have so much more plot to write. I wouldn't be surprised if we got to 70, or 80k.

We are writing right now, and I forgot how much I missed this. I don't know about Ashley, but I'm starting to get excited about this story again. I dearly love Google Docs, but sometimes you have to outsmart it. Google Docs will not keep us from writing! ;) And can I just say I ♥ writing? Yes. I really ♥ writing.

-Sky

Current WC in Doc #1: 53,215
Current WC in Doc #2: 1,998
Total WC: 55,213

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...