Thursday, February 3, 2011

Technical Difficulties

I would be writing right now, but my computer is having major issues. >.< I barely got a chance to read what Ash had written before it signed me off of Google Docs. Oh well, it just gives me extra time to think of where to go with this story next.

In case you're wondering, Ash and I alternate writing paragraphs. That's one thing that has always worked for us, ever since we started writing early in 2010. We'd been writing by ourselves of course, but suddenly the idea occurred to us to coauthor. We ended up writing our first novel in 51 days.

But that's another story for another time. Now, I'm going to go read Karen Kingsbury. That's one lady who knows how to write! I only hope I can be as good as her someday.

-Kylie (Sky)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...