Thursday, March 17, 2011

Meet Hayden & Tori

Today, I would like to introduce you to Hayden & Tori.

Hayden & Tori were two of our very first story characters. Their story, Love Anyway, was our very first novel that we finished; clocking in at about 73,000 words. We were really happy. We wrote it in 51 days. You can read about that here and here.

Anyways, Ashley and I will probably have to do a typecast about them sometime soon, but until then, I made a TON of Polyvore sets for them. Wanna see? Of course you do!

First up is Hayden. I titled this "the Better Half" because for a good portion of the book, Hayden is not pleasant to be around. He's conceited. Hence the rather conceited title. It actually makes me laugh to think back on it - because he is definitely a lot different by the end of the book.

Another Hayden set. The text is a nod to the book title - Love Anyway. That's the theme of the book.

And now we have Tori. Seriously, this girl's style is AMAZING. Oops, I mean AMAZEENG. ;)


This next one is a favorite! I wish I could dress like that every day!

And last but not least, I'd have to say this is a FAVORITE. In capital letters. Bold, italicized, and underlined. Like this: FAVORITE.

So, without further ado... my FAVORITE.


Which one was your FAVORITE?

Oh, and in case you're wondering about Dereck & Bekah... aka Becoming Bekah... Hehehe. Don't ask. Because I'm going to tell you anyway. We haven't written anything in a long time. We'll get back to it, I'm sure, but we're too busy eating virtual bacon & strawberries. ;)

Toodles!

-Sky

2 comments:

  1. I like all the outfits, they're really cute. I think my favorite is probably Tori's Spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks iGirl!!! I'm partial to that one too. ;)
    Hope you're doing well!

    -Sky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...