Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chipmunks & Totebags. And Hayden and Tori!

Ashley: Hey everyone! Welcome to this week’s typecast! :)
Sky: Again. ;)
A: So I’ve been starting to edit the first story that Sky and I ever wrote together.
S: SHE started editing without MY permission.
A: Since when do I have to ask your permission? Wanna remind me whose older? By two and a half years? ;)
S: Oh, fine. I’m just kidding. Anyways, I’ll be editing it as soon as Ash is done.
A: Yep, we thought it would be smart if we both did it,so that it would hopefully get edited well enough.
S: I’m sure it will. Anyway... our story is called Love Anyway.
A: Yes, it is. It’s about a girl named Tori.
S: And a guy named Hayden.
A: Yes. We don’t wanna give too much away though, because then you’ll know what happens.
S: But we can tell you some of it. Basically, Hayden and Tori are sworn enemies.
A: Yes. They are. But Tori is best friend with Hayden’s sister, Hannalee.
S: Tori & Hannalee met at school... Tori is homeschooled, but had to take anatomy and chem at a local high school. That’s also how she met Hayden... in chem class.
A: They interestingly enough became chem partners. And like we said before, they don’t get along well.
S: They strongly dislike each other. Tori nicknames Hayden ‘The Jerk.’
A: Which is really rude, by the way, but so is he.
S: It stems from the fact that he’s not a Christian.
A: Yes. Right. That too. Anyways. She decides that she wants to help tell him about Christ.
S: But it’s really hard because of all his rudeness.
A: Yeah, sometimes he pushes her away and sometimes he wants to talk to her about things. It’s like she’s a boomerang.
S: Haha! Exactly. And Tori really doesn’t like being a human boomerang.
A: Did you all know that Kylie’s name means a boomerang that doesn’t come back to you?
S: You. Are. So. Mean. ;)
A: But you love me anyways. Haha, love anyway.
S: Yep, that’s the title of the book. Love Anyway.
A: That would be what makes it kind-of ironic. Anyway, where were we? Oh. Yes. Hayden was treating Tori like a boomerang.
S: Which was NOT inspired by name, I assure you.
A: Nope. Not at all.
S: So she gets mad at Hayden... and even though she’s trying to witness to him, she still thinks he’s a Jerk with a capital J.
A: And truthfully I don’t blame the girl. He is a jerk.
S: But he isn’t always. *smile*
A: Okay okay, we’re starting to give this away.
S: Aw. You’re ruining the fun.
A: No. I am stopping before we give this away. Do we want them to buy the story when it’s published someday? ;) ;)
S: Of course I do!
A: Good. Then we better stop with that. As for stopping altogether, we can’t do that because we haven’t given anything away yet!
S: Okay then. What are we giving away this time?
A: Didn’t iGirl asked for chipmunks?
S: And totebags?
A: Yes! That’s what she asked for. So guys, here ya go! *sprinkles chipmunks and totebags from the sky.*
S: Sky? Where?
A: The sky. As in outside. As in...up there. *looks up* Oh wait, that’s the ceiling.
S: I can see the sky, but it’s cloudy. I can also see the ceiling too. ;)
A: It’s sunny here. But not very warm. I want warmth! It is spring!
S: I want warmth too. I’m wearing shorts, in the faith that it will get warm soon. ;)
A: Haha. It was 70 here one day last week and now it’s cold again. *sigh* I have a headache,in case everyone wanted to know that.
S: Aw. I’m sorry, Ash. :(
A: That’s fine. :( It’ll go away eventually. ‘
S: So how are you, readers? We want to know!
A: Yes, comment and let us know! :) We’ll be back next week with yet another typecast!
S: And leave us suggestions with what you want us to talk about! :D
A: Definitely! :D Until next week, ciao ya’ll!
S: Adios. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cool...Chipmunks and totebags!!!! Yay!!

    Also, I totally feel for you with the warm weather thing! It was warm here and now all of the sudden, it's super cold! I thought it was spring!

    Also, I would totally by your books. They sound awesome...or should I say amazeeng?

    Great post *gives cheesy thumbs up*!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...