Friday, March 11, 2011

Checking in

Hello everyone, this is just Ashley checking in. We haven't checked in for almost a week, so Sky asked if I would post on the blog today. 
So I am.
Just like she asked me to.
Because I'm a good best friend! ;) 
Right, Sky? 
Chose your answer carefully.
Remember...I am your sister, too. 

We haven't been writing near as much lately.
Probably because we've both been busy.
And just haven't had the time to actually write a post.
But we are writing right now.
We are about....62K into the story now..
We'd like to get to 80K.
And I don't think we'll have much trouble with that.
If all goes well, and all. :D 

Anyways, I better get back to seeing what Kylie is writing. 
Cause I'm curious.
Dereck and Bekah totally take my curiosity. :)

~Ashley

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...