Friday, August 5, 2011

Will and Elle - 30,000

Will and Elle is still going strong, and today we hit 30k. :) At this point, Will and Elle are about to leave for college. Ashley and I are really proud of ourselves for writing a fair amount before hitting the major plot point. ;) LOL. Normally we end up writing a short beginning and then jumping right in to the story, but as for Will and Elle, we needed some time to develop their characters together before developing their characters apart. :)

Now Ash and I are gearing up for a weekend without writing. Ashley's going to spend the weekend at a friend's house, and I have a family reunion. We had a writing frenzy this afternoon, which was really good, and I'm glad we got some time to write together before we leave. :) Will and Elle is turning out to be one of my favorite books we've ever written, and I think that Ashley will agree! ;)

The other day, we added it up, and we've had about 48 total characters in our time of writing together - and that's not even counting all of them. Most of them are couples that we probably won't ever write about, but had good ideas behind them nonetheless. We have so many more novels planned, it's not even funny. Look out, writing world! :D

Next time we post, we'll probably have hit 40k. See you then! ;)

-Kylie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That's really cool, I'm so happy for you girls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! I love how you two write together -- I think it takes something special to be able to cowrite. Congrats, and good with the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...