Monday, August 29, 2011

A Proof Copy... Almost

Ashley and I are planning to get a proof copy of Will and Elle when we're done with it. However, I was getting a little impatient. So, I printed out some of Will and Elle - the prologue to be exact, and I'm really loving the way it looks.

You may have seen this picture on our Facebook page already, but if not, here it is.


Please excuse the bad quality of the photos - I took them with my webcam. :P

Also, you get cool points if you can read anything this says.

Then again, you get cool points regardless, because you're our readers. Thanks for sticking with us for so long. ;)

-Kylie

P.S. - Will and Elle currently has about 75k. :)

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Its always fun printing out your writings =) Keep up the good work girls!

    -Anna

    [If I look really close, I can read pretty much all of it =) ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anna! We will! :)

    [That's really awesome! Cool points for you. ;)]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!!!

    I can read "are you okay?" I ask (then)

    "Nope, I will be..."

    That's all.


    Something about "I swat him away" then "Thanks it would help..."

    A little more but that's pretty much it!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go iGirl! You're amazing, 'cause if I didn't already know what it said - I would've been utterly and completely confused.
    Cool points coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exciting! Sounds like you've made tons of headway. Good luck with the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome girls! That is so exciting!! :] I just found y'all's writing blog (I read Sky's blog on HSB a loong time ago), and I love it! I am a writer too, so..hearts unite. ;)

    Keep up the great work! Can't wait tolook around some more!

    ~Lucia
    www.one-beloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...