Wednesday, August 24, 2011

70K

Milestone hit yet again. Will and Elle is plugging along pretty quickly. 
70K didn't really take that long, but we haven't been writing as much since both of us started school this past week and aren't able to be on the computer as much.
Mom says she wants me to keep up with my writing, but I'm not supposed to be on the computer before I'm finished with my school for the day, so it's a little hard for me to wait until I'm finished before getting on! 

Anyways, we hit 70K. And that's awesome.
Most of our other stories have ended around 70-80K. 
This story, we're shooting for 100K, but seeing as we still have a lot of plot to go - so we might even get farther than that.

As our readers, you all will be the first to know.

~Ashley

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAY!!! That's so exciting, you guys are ZIPPING through this!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...