Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's Like NaNoWriMo All Over Again - 50 & 60k

Oh boy. Where do I begin?


As Ashley told you, we hit 40k two days ago. We also hit 50k that day. And yesterday we hit 60k.


I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I do know one thing: We are crazy. And our writing tends to end up the same way.


The grand total of words we wrote yesterday? 12,869.


I'm having flashbacks to the time I wrote about 25k in 4 or 5 days last NaNoWriMo. Also, it reminds me of the time Ashley and I wrote a novel in 51 days. We've been writing Will and Elle for a little over a month now, since July 14th. At the rate we're going, it'll probably be done soon.


Ashley and I still aren't sure exactly what made us write so much. All I can say is... thanks, Jesus. He helped out with a little inspiration, methinks. ;)


Overall, I think Ashley and I are both crazy. You probably can agree with us on that... right? :P


Also, this is unrelated to writing, but I wanted to let you know that Ashley put up a post on one of our other blogs, Beautiful in Christ. It really inspired and encouraged me. :) You can read it here.


Current WC: 64,469


-Sky

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'll say you're crazy... CRAZILY AWESOME!!!

    OHMYGOSH you guys! Do you have motors in your fingers or something? Are you energizer bunnies in disguise? Are you hyped up on coffee? Tell me your secret! You have MAD writing skills. Like a ninja..HIIIII-YAAAH!!

    I'll stop now.

    Congrats!

    iGirl/Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cheers* Over 12K in one day? I am in total awe right now :) Congratulations, ladies!

    ~ Chy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...