Tuesday, May 3, 2011

15K!!!!!

Wow, lots of excitement, huh? I guess that's because I AM excited. Kylie and I hadn't been writing as much lately and finally we hit our 15K mark today. 


She and I had been writing pretty long parts the last couple of days to catch up on the word count and we did really well with that. It's kinda funny, actually. Our sections in the story have been so long that even I'm surprised. 

At this exact moment I am talking on the phone with Miss Kylie and she made sure for me to tell you all "hi!", so I better do it or I shall face her wrath. And that is one wrath I shall not want to face.
Just kidding. 


So of course I read the whole post over again to Kylie to make sure that it sounds okay and we are laughing like teenagers. 
Which isn't a bad thing.
Since that is what we are.
Right?
Right?
Right. 

Anyways...15K and onto 20K. And then 30K. And then...80K. :) 


~Ashley

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...