Tuesday, May 17, 2011

20K...er 21K

I was, um, supposed to post when Kylie and I hit 20K, but before I knew it, we'd hit 21K. So instead of posting our 20K milestone, I'm posting about 21K.


This story is definitely going slower than our others. Not even sure why. Probably because we're both super busy with different things.


BUT! we did get to one of the main plot twists in the story. It was our first big one, so it was kind-of nice to actually get it written out and see how it played out in words, instead of thinking about it for such a long time, wondering what would happen. :) It was better than we imagined, but sad. (You'll have to wait for later! :P) 


It's Kylie turn to take a part in the story, so hopefully she can do that soon, before I leave for FL tomorrow. I really wanna write another part before I leave.


~Ashley




ALSO, kudos to Kylie for making our amazing new template. I couldn't have done it myself, so I am very amazed by what she made. :D 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is different an so cool! It's so peaceful!!!! Congrats on 20, er, 21K!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...