Friday, April 15, 2011

A milestone!

Ash:We have some exciting news to tell you all, that’s why we’re posting for the second time together. But first!!!! I have something else to say! Or sing.
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear KYLIE!!!!!!! Happy birthday to you. :)
Sky: Tehe. Thanks! I’m blushing. ;)
A: No problem! So I think that we have some news to share with our ever faithful readers, don’t you think, Ky?
S: Just a little bit. This is a momentous occasion in the world of Ashen Sky.
A: Yes, of course it is. Well, tonight, Kylie and I have been writing like crazy-people in our story - Becoming Bekah - which you all know a lot about, thanks to us! :)
S: Yeah. You wouldn’t know anything about Bekah, Dereck, Leighla, or Cale, if not for us. ANYWAY... we ended up, well... finishing the book.
A: Yes! You read that right! We finished BECOMING BEKAH! And I’m writing this LOUDLY! The exclamation points mean that I’m excited!!!!!!!
S: I’M MORE EXCITED! BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER! AND THE STORY ENDED BETTER THAN I EVER KNEW IT COULD!!!!!
A: That’s because we never know EXACTLY how our stories are going to end, until they actually do. And they always surprise us, in a good way!
S: Exactly! So, when exactly did we start this story, again? *goes to look*
A: I’m not sure, in January sometime.
S: January 8th, 2011.
A: See? I knew it was in January. I have smarticle particles, remember?
S: Yep, I knew this! ;) Now I must go eat Chipotle for my awesome birthday dinner. Then we’ll watch Tangled.
A: Oooh...sounds like fun! I wish that I was there with you, but instead, I’m here...yeah. Here. Okay, so now that Kylie’s leaving, I guess I should wrap this up, seeing as it could never be near as fun without her. So anyway, ciao ya’ll!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! =D Now when do I get to read it? =P Oh, and happiest of birthday wishes to you Kylie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! And congrats!

    ~ Chy

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAYAYAY!! THAT'S SOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday dear Ky-lie.
    Happy birthday to you!!!


    P.S: I say smarticle particles too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...