Saturday, April 23, 2011

Becoming Bekah

I'm hoping that Miss Kylie won't get angry with me for posting this, but since it's Saturday and I can't take it anymore, I am posting it anyway. 'Cause she'll get over it, I'm sure....
Right, Ky? 
Right.
Okay.
I am posting the video that Kylie - our wonderful, amazing Kylie - made for our story Becoming Bekah. If you've ever seen a book trailer before, you know that it definitely takes some time, but in the end, it looks cool. I actually tried to make one...but I couldn't get myself into it enough to actually finish it. 
I didn't even mention that to Kylie and a day later, she told me that she had made one. I guess that was our best friend telepathy sinking in, wouldn't you say? Yep. Me too.
So with further ado, here's the video! 
Enjoy! And let us know what you think too! 
~Ash





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...