Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10K already!

There's a time in Kylie and my writing when we know that we are pretty much "in-tune" with our story and characters. 
I think that time is now.
She and I started Much Love Morgan, on April 16th. 
It is April 20th - 4 days later - and we have already hit our first milestone.
The 10K mark.
I did that this morning, actually, my writing a super long part. 
(which I tend to do when our stories get interesting and I wanna know what's going to happen next). 
Much Love, Morgan is actually coming along really quickly and if we keep writing in this way, we'll be done with it in only a couple of weeks. 
Becoming Bekah came along really fast too, at first, so I'm expecting it to go quickly at the beginning and then slow down at some point. 
But I'm hoping that doesn't happen, even if it seems inevitable. 

We started the story: 4/16/11
We hit 10K: 4/20/11

~Ash

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're about a 7th of the way done if you're reaching for 70K, that's soooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...