Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Newest Template

So, here's the thing. Our old template was nice, but after a while, Ash and I both started hating it. So much so that we didn't like to visit our blog to read our own posts, or even write new entries. 


I think that our template was partly to blame for us not coming by and posting as much as we did. So, I redesigned it.


And it looks pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Although, Ash hasn't seen the completed thing yet, so she could always disagree with me... 


Writing is going well. We haven't written in a couple days due to hectic schedules. But, I really love our story and want to keep writing it.


Much Love, Morgan doesn't have as much of a theme as Becoming Bekah did. BB is about forgiveness and learning to love. And MLM? Well... I don't really know. I'll have to be thinking and praying about that.


Also, I'm thinking about doing some editing. However, thinking is different than doing. Right?


Right.


So I'm going to go DO some editing. Right now. Right here. Before I get distracted agai--Hey look, a squirrel! ;)


-Sky

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Good luck with the editing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, iGirl! It would be a LOT easier if Google Docs would work with me... grr. ;)

    Thanks for commenting! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...