Friday, October 21, 2011

We're Almost There

On October 17th, we hit 90k. And we have been bad bloggers and forgot to notify you until now. Oops. :P

Anyway, here's a little update. We have 93k as of right now, and we're anticipating when we finally hit 100k. This is exciting stuff, people. Writing 100,000 words is something I never thought I'd do.

Ash and I both think it would be amazing to get proof copies of Will and Elle for Christmas. At the rate we're going, I definitely think it's possible, and I'm really, really excited!

In case you're wondering what's going on in the story, Will and Elle are about to leave on a trip cross-country. They'll be accompanying Will's older brother, Logan, and Elle's older sister Sharon, who are now married. Having older siblings that are married to each other just makes being best friends all the more convenient, don't you think?

Also, did I mention that Will is head over heels in love?

Yeah, this is going to be interesting. Very interesting.

I'm feeling the hype of getting closer to the finish line. We're almost done! Thanks for being our cheerleaders. ;) We will be sure to tell you as SOON as we are finished. Wish us luck!

-Sky

P.S. - it's that time again: National Novel Writing Month. Anyone else doing NaNo?

1 comment:

  1. *waves hand in the air* OOH, ME, ME!!! I'm doing NaNo!!!!

    Sorry. Randomness. Anywhozzles, congrats on 90k, you guys will be to 100 before ya knows it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...