Friday, June 17, 2011

40K... Er, 45k

Well, Ashley and I keep meaning to post, but we've been really busy. Ashley spent a week at the beach, and I have been editing two novels at once. Nothing like editing novels to keep you on your toes. And to keep you away from blogging.

Never fear, though! We've been returning to our crazy writing frenzies, as usual. :P And with that, we've gotten fresh inspiration for this story, Much Love, Morgan, and we've also hit 40k.

Well, make that 45k. ;)

This story is going fairly well, though not as fast or easy as Becoming Bekah. It's kind of one of the harder stories to write in the series, as we didn't have a lot previously planned for it. However, we brainstormed one day a couple weeks ago and came up with some new ideas, which makes me really excited. And here we are, stillllll writing. Whoever said writing is easy was wrong. :P

We still have a lot of plot to go before we hit 80k, so wish us luck!

And I'll have to poke Ashley into posting soon... hear that, Ash? ;)

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya, sis!
    I'll post ASAP!
    ~ASh

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! That's so cool!! I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice new blog design! Y'all look like twins, haha. :D

    Good luck with the writing~~

    ~Half-Pint

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...